An Abundance to be Thankful for
I have quite a lot to be thankful for lately. I have an incredible, kind and loving partner that helps me be the best version of myself I can be every day. Even though I may not be that person every day, I am striving towards it. We have an adorable pup who makes us laugh constantly, and we are soon to be home owners. While the moving date is right before Christmas and that might be a little hectic, we are so excited to spend the holidays closer to family and in our new home! This has been quite a year and I am unbelievably thankful for all the amazing family members, friends and colleagues that have helped me keep my feet on the ground and head up during the start to this photography business journey.
A few more things...
- I am thankful for lists.
- I am thankful for the people in my life that keep me on track and call me out on my crap (Mom and Sarah, you know that's you.)
- I am thankful I get to eat Mrs. Wellock's mashed potatoes tomorrow.
- I am thankful we have been able to keep one of the best friendships alive even though I'm in Pennsylvania and you're in Michigan (Lookin at you Whitney!)
- I am thankful my Dad's recovery on his recent back surgery is going well.
- I am thankful that Reid has let me start listening to Christmas music already.
Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels everyone!
Photo credit goes to my lovely Mother, thank you!
Also I want to shout out to the awesome organization, Biggies Bullies. If you are looking to adopt, you can't go wrong rescuing here!